17- 18 May - Exhibition artworks delivered
19-26 May – Exhibition open to public Jerilderie Civic Hall
28 May – 6 June – Exhibition open to public Narrendera Art Gallery
8-9 June – Exhibition artwork collection
SUMMARY OF ENTRY TERMS
1. Artwork must be original artworks by the artist
2. Artworks must have clearly marked, with Artist name, Title, price on back of artwork and entry form completed.
3. Artworks are to be no larger than 1.5m in height or width
4. The competition is open to all painting, drawing, photography and sculpture
5. 2D artworks must be suitably framed or stretched and fitted with hanging wire and D hangers
6. All exhibition and online artworks must be available for purchase
7. There is a 15% commission on all sold artworks
8. Artists are responsible for delivery of their artwork to the display venue and collection of unsold works on the designated days, at the nominated times
9. All reasonable care will be taken in the handling of the artwork, however organisers will take no responsible for any loss or damage to artworks while in its custody
10. Insurance for the artwork during exhibition and transit remains the responsibility of the artist
11. By entering, the artist consents to images of their work being reproduced and their biographical information used for the purpose of advertising the exhibition
12. Please note only 40 artworks will be transported to Narrendera Art Gallery for the second part of the exhibition. The organisers will make the decision on which artworks will be displayed at this second location.
13. Payment for sold artwork will not occur until end of both exhibitions.
14. Sold artworks to be collected after the exhibition is completed, or sent at the expense of the buyer.
And please note, entrants accept the full terms and conditions when entering and should familiarise themselves with these conditions.