Call for exhibitors - Grong Grong Festival of Tiny Towns
Grong Grong Progress Association and the Grong Grong Earth Park Committee invites artists, performers and exhibitors to express their interest in exhibiting at the upcoming Grong Grong Tiny Towns Festival on Saturday 21st July.
The Festival of Tiny Towns is an opportunity for Grong Grong to celebrate and demonstrate life in and around the tiny towns in the Riverina and learn from others who are on the road to unbusy.
This is an opportunity for:
- For businesses with products, services or interests in renewable energy, natural building, real estate, sustainability, small and alternative farming, off grid technologies, self-sufficiency, gardening and small town or block lifestyle to demonstrate, exhibit and sell goods and to connect with the people who are looking for lifestyle changes.
- For local crafters, artisans, makers and providers of locally produced or value-added foods and goods to discuss, demonstrate, promote and sell their product.
- For devotees of traditional crafts, bush skills, new and old technologies to demonstrate, discuss and promote.
- For businesses in natural health and therapies, environmentally friendly or eco alternative products to promote and sell their products.
- And, most importantly for all the tiny towns in the commuter belts of Wagga and Griffith to showcase their lifestyles and their real estate, and to demonstrate that there are thousands of opportunities for a life on the road to unbusy.
The festival are looking for a range of exhibitors such as:
- Locavore - locally grown or made food /beverage product, handmade or value add product
- Food Vendors
- Roaming street performers/ artists