CASP Applications now open!
Applications for Country Arts Support Program (CASP) funding are now open! CASP is an annual small grants program administered by Regional Arts NSW (RANSW) on behalf of Create NSW and is guided by the ACDP’s three major objectives:
- A creative and vibrant NSW arts and cultural sector renowned for excellence and innovation (Quality).
- State-wide engagement with diverse audiences and communities (Reach).
- A resilient NSW arts and cultural sector (Health) and cultural activities
The Western Riverina region has its own allocation of funding, therefore local artists, groups and organisations in the Leeton, Griffith, Narrandera and Murrumbidgee Council areas are encouraged to apply. Up to $3000 is available for each project primarily for professional artists’ fees, travel and accommodation. If you would like to apply it is required that you speak with Western Riverina Arts Regional Arts Development Officer Derek Motion prior to submission to discuss your project and application. Contact Derek via 0428 882 059 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The aim of the Country Arts Support Program is to support community arts and cultural development in regional NSW through small grants that:
- Assist locally determined community arts and cultural activities.
- Increase opportunities for regionally-based groups to access a diverse range of arts programs.
- Enable communities to explore and express their cultural identities.
- Bring social and economic benefits to the community through training, employment and promotional opportunities.
- Lead to greater awareness and appreciation of cultural diversity.
- Increase the sustainability and resilience of regionally based community arts organisations.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY
- A not for profit incorporated body
- A local government authority
- A collective with a nominated auspicing body.
Applicants are required to have a current certificate of currency for Broad form Liability or ‘Public Liability’ Insurance.
Projects must take place between January 1 2019 and December 31 2019.
Applications are now open, and close Friday 3rd August @ 5pm.