Create NSW Roadshow - first stop GRIFFITH!
Last Wednesday the team of Create NSW kicked off their NSW Roadshow and made their first official stop in the Western Riverina. 17 creatives from our communities took the chance to meet and chat to the experts about the recently published 2017/2018 Arts and Cultural Development Program and the funding opportunities available to help make their newest art project become reality.
The 2017/2018 Arts and Cultural Development Program program supports visual arts, museums, literature, dance, music, regional touring, capital works and professional development for artists across the state and Create NSW invites artists and arts and cultural organisations across NSW to apply for funding NOW.
“The variety of funding opportunities available through this program will help strengthen our small to medium arts and cultural organisations, create opportunities for skills development and unlock the full potential of artists and cultural practitioners,” Create NSW CEO Michael Brealey said.
“It is central to the continued success of our state’s dynamic arts and culture.”
Currently open funding possibilities are:
- Aboriginal Quick Response – no closing date
- Artist Support Quick Response – no closing date
- Visual Arts Fellowships – Established and Emerging categories – closing 5 June
- Virtual Reality Development Initiative for the Arts – closing 9 June
- Arts and Cultural Projects (Round 1) - closing 13 June
- Regional Touring (Round 1) - closing 13 June
- Regional Partnerships (Round 1) - EOI process – closing 13 June
- Young Regional Artist Scholarship Program – closing 19 June
- Program Funding – Annual and Service organisations categories – closing 3 July
Find out more on http://www.create.nsw.gov.au/funding-and-support/
About Create NSW
Create NSW is the NSW Government’s new arts and cultural driver, which brings together arts, screen and culture functions in a new integrated entity. Established on 1 April 2017, Create NSW has responsibility for many of the functions previously undertaken by Arts NSW and Screen NSW. The new entity is responsible for furthering the Government’s vision for NSW of a sustainable, bold and exciting arts culture that engages the community and reflects the state’s rich diversity, by investing in the success and future of arts, screen and culture.