NAVA Online Courses - Enrolments now open
The National Association of the Visual Arts (NAVA) are presenting online courses for arts practitioners in 2018.
Enrolments are now open for the following courses:
- Building Your Audience
- Contracts for Artists
- Copywright for Artists
- Writing Grant Proposals
NAVA Online Courses are led by experts and allow for collaboration and interaction with your tutor and fellow artists.
- Learn practical skills to help develop your artistic career
- Develop or refresh your art business skills
- Get resources and tools for your practice
- Connect to a network of artists
- Hear from industry experts
Each course runs for between three (3) and seven (7) weeks. The online format gives you the flexibility to learn at your own pace and adapts to your busy schedule. Please note: these courses require basic computer and internet literary skills.