Position Vacant: Art and Photography Event Manager
A volunteer position exists for an Art and Photography Event Manager for the 2018 The Man From Snowy River Bush Festival, Corryong VIC.
The position includes managing the Art and Photography Exhibition and Sale – Thursday 5th , 5pm – Sunday 8th April, 3pm.
- Mentored and provided with full support by current Event Manager for 2018
- Good administration skills with artistic eye for display required.
- All admin work is handled by Festival office leading up to event.
- Week of Festival – required onsite Monday to Monday of Festival.
- Liaise with Festival staff and volunteers in lead up to Festival.
- Festival Week - Main tasks:
- Receiving artwork
- Display of artwork and layout of hall
- Liaising with Judging o Liaising with Volunteers
- Announcement of winners & allocation of prizes
- Creative input of exhibition welcomed.
- Overseeing sales o Dispatch of Sold and Unsold artwork.
- Relevant expenses will be covered by Festival.
Further information available by contacting Jenny Boardman 02 60761992 or 0433695992.
Visit The Man From Snowy River Bush Festival website for more information.
(Image: The Man From Snowy River Bush Festival website)